Domino Stores Limited - A fast-growing company in the business of retail, property and investments invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position of:
Job Title: Chief Security Officer
Location: Yaba Lagos,
Employment Type: Full-time
- Ability to recruit and train security personnel, coordinating and accomplishing of security tasks, good managerial skill.
- Planning and developing the overall operational security strategy.
- Creating, implementing and communicating security policies and procedures to the security team
- Ensuring strict compliance with company regulations and policies by staff.
- Any other tasks related to the role as assigned.
- B.Sc / HND / advanced Diploma in Security Operations and Management, Philosophy, Psychology, Sociology, Criminology or related discipline with a minimum of 5 years work experience, 2 years as Head of unit.
- The applicant must be versatile in asset protection and human relations.
- Must have worked in a retail industry in the same capacity for a minimum of 2 years.
- The applicant must be an ex-service man.
- 45 years old and above.
- Be computer literate
- The applicant must be able to liaise with local community, thus ability to speak Yoruba language would be an added advantage.
- Being an ex-service personnel with a clean service record and have military, para military background (soldier, police, navy or air force), industrial and corporate security experience would be an added advantage.
- Proficiency in Computers, CCTV, Fire and Safety systems.
Application Closing Date
31st December, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in MS Word or PDF Format to: [email protected] using "Chief Security Officer" as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified Candidates would be shortlisted.