Enoch Stone Consulting, a consulting, training, recruitment and outsourcing company is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Field Engineer
Location: Any City, Nigeria
- We are searching for a handy and seasoned Field Engineer with extensive experience working on-site, directing on-site functions, and enhancing efficiency and customer service
- Duties for the Field Engineer will include routine maintenance, conducting site visits, monitoring schedules, preparing contracts, supervising technicians, estimating costs, monitoring expenditure, approving designs, evaluating environmental impact, mitigating risk, ensuring compliance, drafting reports, running field operations, analyzing data, overseeing equipment maintenance, job planning, troubleshooting, and supporting overall project objectives
- Your technical expertise will assist our organization in increasing client satisfaction, improving efficiency, managing risk, diagnosing problems, and complying with laws and regulations.
- Managing field operations.
- Overseeing repairs and maintenance.
- Generating reports.
- Troubleshooting and testing equipment.
- Modifying designs.
- Ensuring durability.
- Improving efficiency and safety.
- Developing prototypes.
- Offering technical support.
- Conducting site inspections.
- Degree in Civil Engineering or related Engineering field.
- Minimum of 3 years experience
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Strong multitasking abilities.
- Analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Be versatile and service oriented.
- Time and task management.
- Computer literacy.
Application Closing Date
20th December, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.