Enoch Stone Consulting, a consulting, training, recruitment and outsourcing company is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Safety Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a Safety Manager with an eye for detail to identify health and safety law violations and create a plan to avoid breaking these laws in the future.
- The Safety Manager is also responsible for educating staff about the health and safety protocols in the workplace.
- Assess equipment to gauge if they are up to safety standards.
- Monitor staff to evaluate if they are following health and safety protocol.
- Host presentations to educate staff about health and safety laws.
- Create a plan for the company to implement in order to avoid breaking health and safety laws.
- Investigate accidents in the workplace to evaluate how safety measures can be improved.
- A degree in safety management.
- At least 3 years work experience.
- Prior experience in safety management.
- Extensive knowledge of health and safety protocols.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- A qualification in occupational health and safety.
Application Closing Date
20th December, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.