Enoch Stone Consulting, a consulting, training, recruitment and outsourcing company is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Event Planner
Location: Any City, Nigeria
- We are seeking a creative, highly organized Event Planner to help us execute unforgettable events which generate brand awareness, build business relationships, and boost employee morale
- You will be responsible for conceptualizing ideas for the events, creating and enforcing budgets, liaising with suppliers, communicating with clients, and ultimately ensuring that each event is flawlessly executed.
- Identifying clients' requirements and expectations for each event.
- Brainstorming and implementing event concepts and themes.
- Preparing event budgets and processing invoices.
- Researching and booking venues.
- Organizing suppliers, caterers, staff, and entertainment.
- Coordinating all logistical elements of the event.
- Managing set-up, tear-down, and clean-up operations.
- Anticipating attendee needs and making preparations against potential risks.
- Developing post-event reports on the effectiveness of each event.
- Degree in Hospitality, Public Relations, Management, or related field.
- Experience: 2 - 5 years
- Experience in project management with a track record of successful events.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to multitask under pressure.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Creative, out-of-the-box thinking.
- Ability to lead a large team and delegate tasks effectively.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Expert time management skills.
- Financial savvy, with the ability to adhere to plan budgets and process invoices.
Application Closing Date
20th December, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.