Citygate Global Investment Limited is an organisation founded in June 2007 to engage in Microfinance and is registered with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC). Citygate Global is a registered member of Association of Non-Bank Microfinance Institution of Nigeria (AMFIN) and also a registered Money Lending Company in all the States where we operate.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Area Manager - Retail
Locations: Ekiti, Kwara, Lagos, Ondo, Osun and Oyo
Employment Type: Full Time
Job Description / Main Responsibilities
- To see to the growth of the areas’ business wise through client acquisition and retention, quality disbursement, PAR reduction and profitability.
- To lead, manage and grow the areas; through proactive implementation of strategies that will bring about operational self-sufficiency and best customer experience.
- To access structure and performance of area: evaluate, understand and make strategic decisions regarding areas’ activities, staffing, market driven products and acceptable lending methodology.
- To ensure all branches under his/her supervisor are compliant with current risk management and audit standards.
- Demonstrate commitment, dependability and respect for all team members in areas; serve as a guiding light in leading his/her team members towards relationship-based success with clients.
- Cooperates with, participates in, and supports the adherence to all internal policies, procedures, and practices set by management for overall soundness of the area.
- Effective and efficient co-ordination of all Market-facing staff under his/her supervision for performance.
- To advise the Management on the way forward for speedy growth of the area.
- Efficient management of all other resources under his/her care.
- Develop, execute and manage retail lending strategy and tactical business plan, taking into account the market opportunity/growth potential, existing capabilities and risk appetite.
- Responsible for making sure that the area’s goals and objectives are met within a set time.
- Ensure timely report rendition.
Qualification & Experience Required
- Bachelor's Degree / HND
- Micro Finance Certified Banker (MCIB) Qualifications will be an added advantage.
- Above 5 years Managerial Experience in Microfinance Finance Banking or institution with specialization in Retail Lending
- Business Development and Customer Service Skills.
- Relationship Management Skills,
- Leadership Skills, Effective Communication Skills
- Marketing, Selling and Credit Analysis Skills
- Must be computer literate with added advantage in key Microsoft office package (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Proficient in Banking Software will be an edge.
Application Closing Date
28th February, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their tailored CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title and Location i.e "Area Manager - Ibadan" as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidate shall be contacted.