Citygate Global Investment Limited is an organisation founded in June 2007 to engage in Microfinance and is registered with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC). Citygate Global is a registered member of Association of Non-Bank Microfinance Institution of Nigeria (AMFIN) and also a registered Money Lending Company in all the States where we operate.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Thrift Officer
Locations: Ekiti, Kwara, Lagos, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Description / Main Responsibilities
The Executive Thrift Officer also known as the Daily contribution collector has the following duties:
- Ensure daily collection of funds from SME daily contributors.
- Manage thrift advance loans portfolio
- Attend a daily morning meeting with Team Lead in the organisation’s preferred location.
- Report directly to the Unit Head every day and the Team Lead every Mondays.
- Submit to the Team Lead reports of all transactions daily.
- Ensure set targets are met
- Source for SME owners and other prospects interested in saving a stipulated amount of money with the bank for a given period of time.
- Responsible for identifying cross-selling opportunities and to refer such opportunities and leads to the Marketing Department.
- Ensure all applicants are advised on fate of applications within reasonable time.
- Maintains the privacy of customer information and the security of all records
- Abide by all rules and regulations of the Bank.
- Other duties as assigned by your supervisor.
Qualifications & Experience Required
- SSCE, NCE, OND qualification
- Have at least 1 year marketing experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Proficiency in MS Office (Excel and Word)
- Must be smart and pay attention to details.
Application Closing Date
28th February, 2021.
Method of Application:
Interested and qualified candidates should send their tailored CV to: [email protected] using the title and Location i.e “Executive Thrift Officer - Lagos” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidate shall be contacted.