Mantrac Nigeria is the authorized Caterpillar dealer in Nigeria, distributing and supporting the full range of Caterpillar products. We are proud to supply the best equipment to the most demanding industries and aim to keep your equipment running at peak productivity. Mantrac Nigeria is not only a supplier but also a solution provider, we offer integrated business solutions backed by technical expertise and local knowledge.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Internal Sales Representative
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- This role is responsible for the development and rebuilding of relationships (Customer Relationship Management - CRM) with designated customers by phone to sell parts and service offerings, and to create sales opportunities that meet company objectives and customer satisfaction.
- Inform customers by phone about any new dealer program.
- Contact customers to present MANTRAC parts and services and answer technical and commercial inquiries.
- Participate in quotations preparation, terms of payment for his supervisor or manager’s review and approval.
- Present relevant technical publications as appropriate, to customers and explain the benefits/advantages of CATERPILLAR genuine parts versus non-genuine and MANTRAC services versus local mechanics.
- Provide weekly pre-call plan, report his daily activities, and refers to any difficulties/challenges to supervisor for action.
- Assist with the solution and resolution of customer complaints/problems with MANTRAC.
- Report all lost sales of parts and service to supervisor/manager and to ensure such lost sales are appropriately entered into the dealer system (MANPRO).
- Ensure there is no overdue debt on customers’ parts and service account.
- Keep good control of customer lists and keep updating customer profiles and population in MANCRM, PTOS, or any existing dealer marketing information system.
- Report any prime product sales leads to his / her supervisor, manager, or the particular prime product manager.
- Perform any other related duties as required by product support sales management.
- A Bachelor's degree or it's equivalent in the Mechanical / Electrical Engineering discipline.
- A minimum of 2 years’ of sales, marketing, and technical experience,
- Experience in an Engineering industry will be an added advantage.
- Good written and spoken English.
- Interpersonal and communication skills.
- Leadership skills and ability to take initiative.
- Good analytical and computer skills.
- The position is based at the Head Office, Oregun – Lagos.
Application Closing Date
29th December, 2020.