At Kolo Express, we pride ourselves as being Africa’s leading marketplace and ecommerce logistics platform. Kolo express gives you access to top-notch logistics solutions for your ecommerce business. Apart from handling the pick-up and delivery of your products, we also provide a safe platform for you to sell and buy all sorts of items. We offer customized ecommerce logistics services that will align with your specific needs.
We believe the success of any ecommerce business depends on platform where the goods are listed as well as the ecommerce delivery partners used. Here at Kolo Express, we guarantee a secured platform (where people can buy and sell) and timely and safe pick-ups and deliveries that will ensure that you are satisfied.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Receptionist
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a friendly and welcoming Receptionist to join our growing company at KoloExpress. KoloExpress is an ecommerce and logistics company.
- You will greet clients and visitors when they arrive at the office and determine their reason for their visit.
- Other job duties include answering phones and emails, entering information into our database, organizing files, and making copies. We prefer candidates who have some experience in an administrative role.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Answer phone inquiries and provide basic company information
- Perform clerical duties, take memos, maintain files, and organize documents
- Monitor front desk and comply with all security procedures for visitors
- Assist in planning company events, meetings, luncheons, and employee team building activities
- Make travel arrangements for staff
- Oversee mail deliveries, packages, and couriers
- Purchase, track, and invoice office supplies for each department
- Set up, break down, organize, and maintain conference rooms, training rooms, and meeting rooms
Requirements and Qualifications
- Candidates should possess OND with 3-5 years experience
- Prior administrative or clerical experience preferred
- Computer literate (proficiency with Microsoft Office will be preferred)
- Highly organized multitasker who works well in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent time management and communication skills
- Willingness to learn and to grow with the company
- Must be resident in Ibadan
Essential Skills That We’re Looking For
- Verbal and written communication skills to interact clearly with customers, and employees
- Organization skills to keep accurate records and find important information quickly
- Time management skills to prioritize and complete a side variety of tasks throughout the day
- Patience and listening skills to respond appropriate and interact positively with upset customers
- Interpersonal skills to create a pleasant experience for all customers and employees.
Application Closing Date
30th December, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the "Job title" as subject of the email.