BlueSlip invest / partner and grow international business in African market with a focus on west Africa. BlueSlip is also management consultancy firm, helping SME expand their operations and business. We provide varied management consultancy services for organisations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Facebook Ads Specialist
Employment Type: Full-time
The Facebook Ads Specialist will be responsible for building and managing client Facebook and Instagram Ads Manager accounts. This position requires you to work within client budgets to achieve phenomenal results. The responsibilies in this position include, but are not limited to:
- Developing the overall funnel strategy to ensure that both the ad account and website are optimized for the highest conversion rate possible
- Installing and managing Facebook pixels
- Building out campaign frameworks inside ad accounts
- Writing ad copy that drives conversions
- Facebook Ads Expert
- Creative copywriter + editor
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data, and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in Facebook and search campaigns
- Optimize copy and landing pages for paid search engine marketing campaigns
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time
- Optimizing and scaling campaigns
- Providing reports for Account Managers, which includes ad spend, CPA, and ROAS data as well as creative direction for clients.
- Work with design team to coordinate graphic design projects.
- Work with web development team to produce Conversion Rate Optimization audits of client websites
- Work with team to improve internal processes.
Desired Experience and Skills:
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor's degree with 3-5 years work experience.
- Facebook Lead and Direct Conversion Ads (Required)
- Self-starter, motivated, and able to take initiative and work independently.
- Data Driven
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects, work under pressure, and meet multiple deadlines.
- Facebook Ads Experience is a MUST HAVE
- E-Commerce experience is a MUST HAVE
- Attention to detail is essential.
Application Closing Date
12th February, 2021
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.