BlueSlip invest / partner and grow international business in African market with a focus on west Africa. BlueSlip is also management consultancy firm, helping SME expand their operations and business. We provide varied management consultancy services for organisations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: PPC Specialist
Employment Type: Full-time
- We’re looking for a highly motivated and energetic PPC Specialist to be a part of our team and help support our rapid growth.
- The ideal candidate has experience in managing paid digital marketing campaigns from ideation to execution and optimization.
- They must also possess a high degree of professionalism and the ability to communicate effectively both internally and with current and future partners. He / She must have the ability to dive deep into the KPIs and leverage big data sets to drive actionable marketing initiatives that move the needle. Only those candidates with proven experience managing six-figure+ monthly marketing spend and driving results need apply.
PPC Specialist Responsibilities
- Manage paid digital marketing campaigns for Lead Generation, Traffic and Engagement
- Develop robust A/B and MVT targeting and content tests
- Craft marketing copy (headlines, CTAs, blurbs, etc.)
- Evaluate and report on campaign performance, KPIs, and trends
- Dive deep into metrics and form an actionable testing strategies based on solid data
- The Paid Per Search Specialist has is continuously optimize performance to achieve target goals
- Troubleshoot/investigate tracking issues
- The Paid Per Search Specialist will assist in launching new products that support mission
- Work cross-team to develop and discuss marketing strategies and driving results
PPC Specialist Required Qualifications
- 3+ years managing paid search marketing campaigns (Google Ads, Bing) – Strong background needed
- 2+ years in a digital marketing role (ideally affiliate, lead generation, ecommerce, media buying or digital publishing)
- The Paid Per Search Specialist has the proven ability to manage a digital marketing campaign from end-to-end
- Experience with forecasting, pacing and managing five figure+ monthly budgets
- The Paid Per Search Specialist has the ability to both ideate on revenue generating opportunities as well as execute seamlessly.
- Strong interpersonal skills; a team player, positive and innovative thinker.
- Impeccably high standards and work ethic.
- Strong analytical ability and extremely proficient in Excel (sumifs, pivot tables, advanced formulas, filtering, etc.)
- The Paid per Search Specialist has the solid foundation of direct marketing principles and ability to translate into marketing messages.
- Highly motivated and a high level of initiative; ability to work independently, in support of the company’s and team’s goals.
- Advanced-level experience with Google Analytics, Omniture or similar.
PPC Specialist Preferred Qualifications:
- Understanding of Ecommerce and Sales
- Understanding of modern Affiliate Marketing
- Product Development / Product Management experience in a Digital environment
- Business Development / Partner Management / Account Management
Application Closing Date
12th February, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.