Lafiya Foods is a fruit Wholesale company specialising in bananas. Using world-class fruit treatment to deliver excellent quality healthy fruit in professional packaging.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Commercial manager
Employment Type: Full-time
Role and Responsibilities
The primary purpose of this role is tosourceraw material inputs,managesales, keep recordsas wellas to manage the physical storethe core responsibilities of this role include:
- Completes store operational requirements by scheduling and assigningemployees;following up on work results.
- Maintains store staff job results by coaching,counselling, and discipliningemployees;planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Achieves financial objectives by preparing amonthlybudget; scheduling expenditures;analysingvariances; initiating corrective actions.
- Maintain the stability and reputation of the store by complying with legal requirements
- Protect employees and customers by providing a safe and clean store environment
- Secure merchandise by implementing security systems and measures
- Identify current and future customer requirements by establishing rapport with potential and actual customers and other persons in a position to understand service requirements.
- Monitor stock and inventory, and perform quality assurance of merchandise on a regular basis
- Act asa point of contact between the company and suppliers
- Negotiate contracts, terms and deadlines with vendors and suppliers
- Monitor and update relevant departments regarding price fluctuations of goods and vendor pricing
Qualificationsand Education Requirements
- Education: Degree
- Experience: 5+ years in procurement and at least one postas a managerorteam leader
- Languages: English, Hausa
- Computer skills: a comprehensive understanding of Microsoft 365, specifically Excel and Access preferably.
- Ability to precisely and accurately record multiple types of data
- Organiseand maintain databases
- Be able to count and transfer funds
NGN80,000 - 100,000 / Month.
Application Closing Date
9th January, 2021
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter as separate documents to: [email protected] using " Attention: Recruiting Commercial Manager" as subject of the email.
Note: The Body of the email should contain your name and when you are available for interview