Citygate Global Investment Limited is an organisation founded in June 2007 to engage in Microfinance and is registered with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC). Citygate Global is a registered member of Association of Non-Bank Microfinance Institution of Nigeria (AMFIN) and also a registered Money Lending Company in all the States where we operate.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Relationship Manager - Payroll Lending
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Accountable for driving new client acquisition, retention and growing market share.
- To ensure effective and compliance requirements on documentation are met.
- To actively seek new sales opportunities and generate business opportunities.
- Receive and process loan application forms for approval and maintain all relevant accounts records of branch.
- Achieve budgeted growth in banking operations within agreed and approved business risk limits.
- Analyses and reviews quality of potentials and existing business to ensure maximum profitability.
- Develop referral networks and cross-sell products and services to in line with set targets.
- Drive customer satisfaction through excellent service delivery.
- Achieve performance growth in line with Key performance indicators.
- To perform any other task assigned from management from time to time.
- Must have 2-3 years experience in Microfinance product Marketing.
- Candidate should possess BSc / HND
- Good marketing and relationship management skills.
Application Closing Date
31st March, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their tailored CV to: [email protected] using “Relationship Manager - Payroll Lending” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidate shall be contacted and candidates residing in the location mentioned above will be given preference.