Aureole Consulting Limited - Our client, an indigenous purveyor of fine and rare champagne, wine and spirits in Port Harcourt is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Mixologist
Location: Port Harcourt - Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- Our client is seeking to recruit a Mixologist/ Bartender for its daily operations.
- OND, SSCE / GCE / NECO qualification
- Ability to prepare variety of cocktails.
- Must have at least 3 years’ experience as a Mixologist/ Bartender.
- Ability to satisfy patrons’ requests in a timely manner.
- Ability to keep well-stocked bar with an adequate supply of liquor, beer, wine, mixers, ice, napkins, straws, glassware, and other accessories.
- Ability to assess customer preferences and making drink recommendations.
- Ability to provide positive and friendly guest experience by interacting with patrons.
Application Closing Date
30th January, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the "Job Title" as subject of the email.