At Amex Fishing Limited, we pride ourselves in providing quality seafood. For over 20 years we have been producing, marketing, and retailing frozen seafood products with an emphasis on high quality and affordability
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Representative
Employment Type: Full-time
- Must be able to secure new customers from the company.
- Keep up to date with available stock and prices as well as current trends in the fishing industry.
- Achieve growth and hit/surpass sales targets by successfully.
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Devise effective sales and marketing strategies
- Analyze data to find the most efficient sales methods
- Meet with customers to address concerns and provide solutions
- Candidate who has strong relationships with schools, restaurants, clubs, hotels etc
- Discover sales opportunities through consumer research
- Participate in industry or promotional events (e.g. trade shows) to cultivate customer relationships
- Conduct training in sales techniques and company product attributes
- Assess sales performance according to KPIs
- Monitor competition
- Prepare and submit reports to theSales Director promptly
- Ability to use social media effectively is an added bonus.
Required Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum 2 years proven experience as a Sales Manager/ Representative role in the Fishing industry.
- Strong verbaland writtencommunication skills.
- Excellentnegotiation skills.
- Business acumen and abilities to achieve sales targets.
- Skills to manage and develop promotion and sales campaigns. Maximising the sales of each new product is among thekey sales representative responsibilitiesand duties.
- Greatpresentation skills. Sales representatives have to represent the company externally e.g. at networking events, conferences and exhibitions.
- Skills to building new client relationships and maintaining them.
- Abilities toset sales goals& quotas, build a sales plan and analyze data.
- Proven track record of increasing sales and revenue; field sales experience is preferred
- Ability to develop sales strategies and use performance KPIs
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Excellent communication skills
- Organisational and leadership ability
- Problem-solving aptitude
- BSc / BA / MBA in Business, Marketing or a related field
N20,000 - N50,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
22nd January, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the "Job Title" as subject of the email.