Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head Guard (Cement Industry)
Job Ref.: IbesePlantSecurity001
Location: Ibese, Ogun
Job Type: Full Time
Department: DCP - Operations
- Protect company’s property and staff by maintaining a safe and secure environment
- Observe for signs of crime or disorder and investigate disturbances
- Act lawfully in direct defense of life or property
- Apprehend criminals and evict violators
- Take accurate notes of unusual occurrences
- Report in detail any suspicious incidents
- Patrol randomly or regularly building and perimeter
- Monitor and control access at building entrances and vehicle gates
- Watch alarm systems or video cameras and operate detecting/emergency equipment
- Perform first aid etc.
- School Cert. (WASC / SSCE) + 10 years’ relevant experience in Industrial Security / Government Intelligence Agencies/Army Forces
- Proven work experience as a Head Guard or relevant position
- Trained security officer with diploma
- Ability to operate detecting systems and emergency equipment
- Excellent knowledge of public safety and security procedures/protocols
- Surveillance skills and detail orientation
- Integrity and professionalism.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development.
Application Closing Date