Figow Oil Integrated Limited is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Well Testing Supervisor
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- This role is to operate & manage daily operational and maintenance tasks on the WT- EPF & wellsite as per the plan.
- Lead and assign tasks to the crew in his shift to ensure a smooth and trouble free operation & best operability of the WT-EPF unit to meet safety compliance.
- Maintain equipment and material in excellent condition.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Full accountability in Leading & managing crew member in his shift, assign daily operation and maintenance tasks.
- Supervise & Operate equipment at both locations the EPF and wellsite, ensure that all phases of the process treatment are carried out in a safe, efficient and professional manner by following predefined policies/SOP and in compliances with Company and client s QHSE management system.
- Conduct daily surveillance checks at the wellsite and flowline pipes. Work closely with Operation manager & company man to organize work schedule for the daily tasks to be performed.
- Review & Quality control of the production data and submit report.
- Perform preventive and corrective maintenance as needed.
- Issue PTW to perform maintenance intervention & repair for EPF and wellsite equipment
- Educational Qualification: High diploma / Associate Degree or Bachelor Degree or equivalent experience
- Professional Experience: 8 years with a minimum of 3 years experience / exposure to High Pressure and high H2S environment
- Skills and Abilities: Good knowledge & Technical expertise, Good communication skill, experience on HPHT & Sour Wells, WT, Pumping.
Application Closing Date
31st January, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes / CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.