Aureole Consulting Limited - Our client, an indigenous Bar and Restaurant in Port Harcourt is seeking to recruit suitable candidate for its daily operations:
Job Title: Chef Assistant
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- Candidates should possess SSCE / GCE / NECO
- Must have at least 2 years’ Chef experience.
- Must have gone through a formal training/ Chef school.
- Assists the head cooks, line cooks, managers and wait staff with various aspects of mean preparation and delivery.
- Basic Food prep: arrive early to assist the Chef, organize the kitchen.
- Meal presentation: Organize customers’ plates before the wait-staff brings the final prodimucre to the customer.
- Stock kitchen & storeroom: work with management and head cook to receive, stack and properly store food in the kitchen, cold storage and store rooms.
Application Closing Date
30th January, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] with the "Job title" as subject of the email.