MacTay Consulting - We are one of the first and leading management consulting firm in Nigeria, providing HR services to our clients in Africa since 1982. We focus on adding value to organisations through customized solutions that meet our clients’ needs. We have a proven track record of providing excellent services that impact our clients’ businesses.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HLR / HSS Engineer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Ownership of the HLR/HSS platform
- Performing platform related day-to-day tasks: statistics, subscriber provisioning, change of service logic/features, call control rules and system health check-up.
- Interaction with internal teams on a day-to-day basis for topics related to HLR/HSS platform.
- Working with vendor on new features planning and deployment; and SW upgrade implementation cycle.
- Collaborate in the execution of test cases related to service functionalities and TS sessions as well as ATP during ongoing projects.
- Responsible for daily onsite maintenance and remote operation, version upgrade, contingency plan, accident drill, accident recovery and health check according to the plan.
- SIM Card configuration, USSD configuration, data services configuration, supplementary services configuration, and roaming service configuration.
- Degree in telecommunications, networking, electronics, computer science or similar fields with 5 - 7 years work experience.
- Higher experience on ZTE HLR/HSS Product function and call service flow; rich experience in troubleshooting
- Ability to configure the diameter links and M3UA links, integration with new office.
- Must have broad knowledge with regards to the use of tools to export HLR dump and subscriber’s data analysis.
- Customer Engagement
- A creative thinker who enjoys exploring alternative solutions to problems and having an open mind about what will work best.
- Someone who does not settle for “OK” but strives for the best result, even if it means failing along the way.
N200,000 - N600,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
14th January, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the "Job Title" as the subject of the email.