Royal Mifadelo Global Foundation was established in united Kingdom in year 2010. We have become one of the most trusted and effective charitable foundations, working hard to improve the lives of those in need.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Group Coordinator
Location: Ojuelegba, Lagos
Job Description / Requirments
- Could you be the key contact for fundraising in your community to raise money from a variety of activities such as collections, social events and Tea Parties?
- The Fundraising Group Coordinator is responsible for coordinating a group of volunteers to raise funds through events or other activities, delegating tasks to other members of the group and being the key contact in that location.
- Building relationships with socials groups, other organizations, schools, churches and businesses to encourage them to host their own event in support of our Health care, Religion and Humanitarian aid groups
- Working as part of royal mifadelo global foundation fundraising team with staff and volunteers, liaising with Community Fundraiser informing them of events in your area and being a passionate local ambassador for royal mifadelo global foundation.
- Minimum of 3 years experience.
Application Closing Date
5th March, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and copy of your driving licence to: [email protected] with the "Job title" as the subject of the email.