Rosabon Financial Services - Award winning Rosabon Financial Services is a member of the Concept Group. Licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria, CBN on April 22, 1993 and being a long standing member of the Equipment Leasing Association of Nigeria (ELAN), the organization has evolved into Nigeria’s leading Non-Banking Financial Intermediary and Equipment Leasing firm focused on niche and general markets.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Operations Data Analyst
Employment Type: Full-time
- Data Analyst will beresponsible for formulating management techniques for quality data collection, analysis, and dissemination of analyzed information within the department. He/she will provide support to all Business operations staff as required.
Duties & Responsibiities
- Establish and monitor operations performance management metrics, policies, and processes
- Design, and build customized dashboards to manage and monitor the interdepartmental process and third party support performance.
- Devising and implementing efficient and secure procedures for data management and analysis to ensure adequacy, accuracy, and legitimacy of data
- Analyze and interpret performance data and reports to identify trends and generate appropriate courses of action
- Recommend and establish efficient ways to organize, store and analyze data with attention to security and confidentiality.
- Establish rules and procedures for data sharing with upper management, process owners, external stakeholders etc.
- Provide key performance data related to products, channels, and process owners.
- Conduct periodic Gap analysis for the different departments within the organization, to ensure continuously improvement.
- Assist team members with reports and data extraction when needed
- Contribute to the delivery of the unit overall targets.
- Perform a meaningful role in long-term planning and establishment of initiatives aimed at operational excellence.
- Bachelor's Degree qualification.
- 2 years Experience.
Skills / Competencies:
- Data analysis & reporting
- High standards of accuracy & precision with excellent organizational skills
- Proven ability to think Critically, strategically & act tactically
- Strong commercial awareness & business acumen
- Accountability and relationship management
- Data Presentation and communication skills
- Quantitative skills.
Application Closing Date
12th February, 2021.