Rosabon Financial Services - Award winning Rosabon Financial Services is a member of the Concept Group. Licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria, CBN on April 22, 1993 and being a long standing member of the Equipment Leasing Association of Nigeria (ELAN), the organization has evolved into Nigeria’s leading Non-Banking Financial Intermediary and Equipment Leasing firm focused on niche and general markets.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Support Executive
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Project Support Executive will be responsible for assisting in monitoring and tracking project deliverables and outcomes. He/She will be responsible for the development of project plans. He/she will provide support to all Business operations staff as required.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress so as to ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Establish and manage relationships with third parties/vendors, client and all stakeholders for the flawless execution of projects.
- Meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis
- Develop spreadsheets, diagrams and process maps to document needs
- Report and escalate to team lead as needed
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Skills / Competencies
- People and Time management skills.
- Presentation skills.
- Planning and Scheduling skills
- Critical thinking and communications skills
Application Closing Date
12th February, 2021.