Medecins Sans Frontieres (MSF) is an independent international medical humanitarian organisation that delivers emergency aid in more than 60 countries to people affected by armed conflict, epidemics, natural or man-made disasters or exclusion from healthcare.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Warehouse Supervisor
Location: Maiduguri, Borno
Employment Type: Contract
Scope of Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Planning and supervising the execution of the Warehouse and Stock Management activities in the project or capital according to MSF protocols and standards in order to ensure the optimal functioning of the mission.
- Planning and supervising on a day-to-day basis the Warehouse and Stock Management activities in the project or capital, ensuring compliance of MSF standards, protocols and procedures. These activities include but are not limited to the following:
- Physically and administratively managing medical and non-medical stocks in conjunction with the supply officer and the stock owners and assuming responsibility for the warehouse and its contents
- Ensuring that all necessary tools and management procedures are in place in order to avoid stock ruptures, losses (expiries, damages due to bad storage conditions, temperature breach) and excess stocks. Regularly checking inventory levels (physical counts), keeping inventories up to date and monitoring consumption
- Checking, recording and arranging the goods received and ensuring the availability of a wide range of items for various projects and departments (medical supplies, food, spare parts, tools, equipment, etc.)
- Ensuring that all items are well organized and correctly stored according to their specificity, well protected, fully identified and easily accessible (cleanliness, security, access, etc.)
- Supervising the team under his/her responsibility including the definition and planning of each person's tasks (daily supervision and checking the quality of their work); drawing up working schedule and organizing and leading team meetings
- Supervising, in close coordination with the HR department, the associated processes (recruitment, training/induction, evaluation, potential detection, development and communication) of the staff under his/her responsibility in order to ensure both the sizing and the amount of knowledge required
- Performing delegated tasks according to his her speciality and as specified in his/her job description
- Interested candidates should possess an OND with 2-5 years work experience.
NGN200,000 - 300,000 / Month.
Application Closing Date
25th January, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.