We are a global media and entertainment company located in Abuja, Nigeria. We offer amongst other products, premium television programs, documentaries, music production as well as smart printing.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cinematographer / Video Editor
Start Date: February 2021
- We are seeking highly creative and innovative individuals to join our busy and exciting team. The ideal persons will be talents that are willing to run with our vision while working in an environment that delivers excellence, fosters growth, personal development and total wellbeing.
Job Purpose / Responsibilities
- Due to expansion, an exciting position has become available for a cinematographer to join our dynamic team based in Abuja.
- The main purpose of the job role will be to work within the cinematography team to deliver on visuals and camerawork in movie-making.
- Supporting the delivery of the managers’ portfolio
- Editing assigned film pieces in a way that meets the specification outlined in job requisitions
- Liaising with other members of the production team to understand and develop a shared understanding of project briefs.
- Reviewing shooting scripts and any other raw materials to create a shot decision list based on scenes’ value and contribution to continuity
- Trimming footage segments and putting together the sequence of the films/videos. Inputting music, dialogues, graphics and effects unto footages based on job requisition specifications.
- Creating rough and final cuts of videos and footages for the approval of the cinematography manager
- Ensuring logical sequencing and smooth running of projects by consulting with stakeholders throughout the production and up to the post-production process as agreed in service level agreements.
- Continuously discovering and implementing of new editing technologies and industry’s best practices to maximize efficiency.
Role Requirements & Competencies
- 3+ years’ proven experience in cinematography and video editing.
- Solid experience with digital technology- Adobe, Cinema 4D and Photoshop Applications is essential
- Should be able to demonstrate the following competencies: Interpersonal skills, delivering at pace, attention to details, excellent communication, collaborating
- Proven work experience as a Video Editor
- Demonstrable video editing ability with a strong portfolio
- Creative mind and storytelling skills.
Why should you apply?
- Competitive Salary
- Great Location
- Medical Insurance and Pension
- Dynamic working environment.
Application Closing Date
19th January, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and a short Cover Letter to: [email protected] Please include in the subject of your application – ‘Application – Cinematographer / Video Editor’.
Note: Applications not stated in the above way will be discarded.