Nicole Sinclair Consulting - Our client is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Supervisor / Store Keeper
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Our client helms from the Hospitality industry and seek to hire an Account supervisor / store keeper.
- This role is responsible for supervising and directing the activities of the general store in the resort. The Account supervisor / store keeper will ensureproper care and maintenance of our stock, including ordering, receiving, and managing inventory.
- Responsible for coordinating activities in the store by scheduling tasks, setting priorities and directing the work of the store officers.
- Determines items and quantities of stock to be purchased and maintained.
- Controls the disbursement of supplies and material through directing the posting of inventory control cards or booklet.
- Inspects the quality and quantity of items supplied before accepting supplies.
- Resolves discrepancies in requisitions, purchase orders and delivery reports by contacting vendors or user departments.
- Ensures items are stocked according to the best practices inventory standards.
- Establish standards and methods for packaging and storing supplies and materials.
- Counts, weights and measures goods received or issued.
- Direct the maintenance and operation of gas, electric or hand operated stores equipment.
- Estimates costs and assigns account codes to items purchased.
- Ensures proper records are maintained of all incoming and outgoing item.
- Maintains catalog of available stock items on opera.
- Prepares and files complaints on unsatisfactory goods received.
- Selects, administers, and documents progressive and corrective disciplinary measures.
- Plans and conducts in-house training programs for employees.
- Attends meetings with vendors and suppliers.
- Performs related work as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or related field
- Minimum of 3-5 years working experience in a similar position.
- Analytical mind with ability to make accurate mathematical computations
- Knowledge of standard practices, procedures.
- Ability to maintain records and prepare reports.
- Ability to conduct training and informational sessions.
- Knowledge of the occupational hazards and safety precautions applicable to the work.
- Ability to instruct and supervise employees.
- Ability to maintain work schedules and uphold work standards.
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to communicate effectively with others, both verbally and in writing.
- Skills to operate common office equipment
- Keen attention to detail and ability to effectively manage time
- Competencies in data entry, analysis, and management
- Must be Physically fit.
Application Closing Date
30th April, 2021.