A reputable company that specialises in the marketing, sales and after-sales service support for a line of award-winning industrial printers, and ancillary packaging & manufacturing equipment, primarily focused on service to companies in the FMCG manufacturing industries, resulting from expanding market opportunities, is currently recruiting deserving, qualified, hardworking and result-oriented candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Field Technical Service Engineer (FTSE)
Location: Ikeja, Lagos-State.
- Installation and start-up of packaging machines and complete lines
- Preventive and extraordinary maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Ensuring superior customer experience and customer satisfaction
- Helping to optimize customer operations
- Providing on-site training to machine operators
- Regular and accurate reporting of field service activities
- Engineering degree in any of the following Electromechanical, Electrical, Electronic, Telecommunications, Computers etc.
- Hands-on experience in the field of Automation, Mechatronics, Maintenance or Industrial Informatics/Telecommunications;
- Degree/Diploma in Pure/Applied Science and demonstrable marketing/sales experience.
- 3-5 years’ experience in industrial and/or plant maintenance.
- Customer service and safety training experience.
- Knowledge in PLC controls and in industrial automated systems
- Very good verbal and written communication troubleshooting skills
- General knowledge of electrical, pneumatic and mechanical assembly and experience in industrial field service support.
- Age: not more than 30 years.
- The ideal candidate will operate from our office located in Lagos.
Application Closing Date
28th January, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications with CV attached to: [email protected] using the "Job Title" as subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.