Montaigne AH Limited popularly known as Montaigne Place is Nigeria’s largest luxury skincare, cosmetic, fragrance, and well-being retail company. Founded on the vision to provide luxury at its best, Montaigne Place provides an exceptional sophisticated shopping experience with our exclusive offers. Montaigne Place currently has luxury retail outlets across Nigeria. Our brands' portfolio cuts across different categories
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Internal Auditor
- Do you possess audit instincts that will enable you to conduct an audit of Montaigne’s financial reports and assess the internal control system?
- Are you willing to use your investigative skills to conduct investigations or forensic audit if fraudulent activities are suspected?
You will assist the audit department to;
- Keeps record to conform with tax law and to provide financial data for the management of Montaigne Business.
- Ensures that costs and revenue are properly captured.
- Make adequate provision for cost, Bank Charges, etc.
- Maintain Asset Register and compute monthly depreciation.
- Prepares income tax and other government reports.
- Prepares weekly creditors and debtor's schedule.
- Prepares report of daily bank lodgment.
- Prepares report of daily bank balances.
- Administer and reconcile all bank accounts, investigating any irregularities, and taking appropriate action (escalate when necessary).
- Functionally reports into Head, Internal Auditor
- Administratively reports to Head, Internal Auditor
- Supervises: None
Key Performance Indicators:
- Error-free reconciliation statement
- The satisfaction of internal customers
- Level of adherence to accounting operating procedures.
- B.Sc or HND in Accounting or related discipline
Required Auditing Experience:
- Minimum of 1 year experience
Application Closing Date
25th January, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] Using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail.