Montaigne AH Limited popularly known as Montaigne Place is Nigeria’s largest luxury skincare, cosmetic, fragrance, and well-being retail company. Founded on the vision to provide luxury at its best, Montaigne Place provides an exceptional sophisticated shopping experience with our exclusive offers. Montaigne Place currently has luxury retail outlets across Nigeria. Our brands' portfolio cuts across different categories.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT System Analyst
- We are currently looking to hire a very smart and proactive individual to join our IT team. Are you good with Retailpro and Quickbooks? Then this might be for you.
- Manage all operating systems and end-user software
- Manage input/output fleet, including printers & scanners
- Perform and test routine system backups and restore
- Create the required report in response to the business
- Provide advisory services to clients through engagement, needs assessment, information, and solution propositions
- Analyze system, server, application, network and resolve hardware and software problems
- perform network and security audit
- Manage end users accounts
- Manage infrastructure and connection solutions, including a workstation, connectivity, local area networks, intranet, and internet application.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Applicants must possess a Degree in Computer Science or a related course
- Certifications in either MCP/CCNA
- 3-5 years experience
- Knowledge of Retailpro and Quickbooks is a must.
Application Closing Date
25th January, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] Using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail.