HCD-RoyalConnect Limited - Our client, a Limited Liability company, inevitably one of the notable Industrial Security Firm in Nigeria is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Training Manager
Location: Ojuelagba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Description / Responsibilities
The Candidate will be responsible for:
- Assess employees' skills, talents, performance and productivity and prepare written evaluations with advice for improvement
- Organize meetings with management before preparing course materials to ensure a detailed understanding of training subjects and processes
- Continually research methods and techniques in workplace training and remain up-to-date on developments within the industry and competitors
- Collect information from senior management and other departments regarding how well employees retain information and use the concepts learned in training courses
- Administer tests after the completion of training courses to determine the effectiveness of training strategies
- Create printed and instructional materials to be distributed during training
- Actively seek current training methods and best practices to facilitate training employees
- Conduct regular meetings with senior management to identify subjects be addressed or areas in need of additional instruction
- Oversee the training in all key areas of warehouse operations, including order building, materials handling, stocking, shipping, receiving, loading and unloading
- Research new training materials and supplies that might enhance our training procedures and provide value to our employees
- Design a refresher’s training manual for existing staff
- Designinglearning & development strategies for the Company.
- Assessingwhat skills need to be taughtand vetting training modules, implementing training strategies, and track training progress.
- Hiringand oversee trainers who teach classes and training sessions. Designingcustom training modules and implement eLearning platforms.
- Identify future training needs and create curriculum to facilitate that training
- Search for gaps in training material or content that should be filled to ensure safety and productivity among staff members
- Communicate with team members, trainers and management to ensure all needs are met.
- B.Sc / B.A in Education, Human Resource Management or any relevant field;
- A Certified trainings in Industrial Securitywill be a plus
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant job experience in Industrial Security Training
- Experienceindesigning and implementing curricula preferred
- Excellent team-building, organization and leadership skills
- Familiarity with Industrial Securityoperations software is a must
- Ability to works with Human Resources Manager/Officers and supervisors to identify training requirements and develops plans for training new and existing employees.
- Additionally, must haveadvanced experience with instructional methods, team coaching and skill development.
- Instructional experience in a group business setting
- Proficient using Microsoft Suite
- Strong understanding of business goals and standards for customer service
- Ability to communicate effectively with senior management and other departments
- Experience developing yearly training plans and materials for all departments throughout the Company
- Ability to effectively organize and manage multiple training initiatives simultaneously.
N100,000 - N150,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
31st January, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.