HCD-RoyalConnect Limited - Our client, a prominent company whose main activity is into Production, Sales and Marketing of FMCG is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Representative
Locations: Ojodu Berger, Olowora, Isheri - Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Our Client, a prominent Company whose main activity is into Production, Sales and Marketing of FMCG in the above State is urgently on a lookout for highly competitive and trustworthy Marketers to help them build and scale up their production line in different locations: e.g: Olowora, Isheri, Ojodu Berger axis
Sales/Marketing Representatives’ job responsibilities majorly include:
- Must have excellent communication and writing skills.
- Discovering, tracking/prospecting new sales.
- Proven experience as marketing specialist preferred.
- Thorough understanding of marketing elements (including traditional and digital marketing such as SEO/Social media etc.) and market research methods.
- Solid computer skills, including MS Office Suites, marketing software (Adobe Creative Suite & CRM) and applications.
- Well-organized and detail oriented person.
- Negotiating deals and ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction.
- And do not shy away from reaching out to potential customers and know the art of effectively demonstrating services and products through email and phone calls.
- Conducting market research to find answers about consumer requirements, habits and trends.
- Brainstorming and developing ideas for creative marketing campaigns.
- Listening skills are crucial to Marketers, as being in the moment with the prospective customers will help you gain their trust.
- Good interpersonal skills are a major requirement for a salesperson as it helps you in maintaining and forging a long-lasting relationship with your customers.
- Having through and intensive knowledge of the product he/she is selling
Qualifications / Experience
- OND, NCE, HND OR B.Sc. in Marketing, Economics, Insurance, Accounting or any Social Sciences
- MBA in Sales/Marketing as an added advantage.
- Minimum Experience Required: 2+ Year
- Ability to stage a Presentation
- Must be able to relate properly with a Client.
- Negotiation Skills.
- Ability to prospect for new customers.
- Should be a creative thinker.
- Ability to plan sales.
- Passion for Marketing with proven records.
- Ability to write reports
N50,000 - N80,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
31st January, 2021,
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: [email protected] with the Job Title as the subject of the mail.