Trusoft Limited is an indigenous software development and information technology services company with extensive expertise in successful implementation of high value information technology solutions. Our products and services cover bespoke solutions,financial technologies, education and health care.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: UI / UX Designer
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a creative and passionate UI/UX designer to work as part of the development team to produce user interfaces (web and mobile) for the company’s solutions.
Functions & Responsibilities
- Translate user behavior and research into actionable data.
- Create concepts, wireframes, and mockups that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Design and create mockups and user journeys for a wide range of devices including mobile.
- Strategically create new features and functionality based on user stories and behavior.
- Rapid design and testing in response to project and product requirements.
- Ability to clearly communicate research and design ideas to rest of the team and upper management.
Skills & Competencies
- Experienced with UX software such as InVision, UXPin, Balsamiq, Framer.js, Quartz Composer will be an advantage.
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent research skills
- Ability to analyse data
- Ability to understand broad customer contexts
- In-touch with various industry trends which will impact the UX
- Ability to work in teams
- Graphic design skills
- Analytical thinking
- At least two years of experience in UX design of platforms for clients in various industries. The experience should cut across web and mobile platforms
Application Closing Date
21st January, 2021
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: [email protected] using the Job Title as subject of the email.