We are a global construction tools firm. We design and manufacture leading-edge technology, software and services, which power the professional construction industry. We are global, based in over 120 countries with more than 27,000 employees. Everyday our technologies support awe-inspiring feats of engineering around the world – from the famous bullet train in Japan to tunnels deep under some of the largest cities on earth. We offer a 360 degree service for your build – from design software, products and tools onsite to training, repairs, testing and consultancy. We are a one-stop shop for building, worldwide.'
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Officer
Employment Type: Contract
- We looking for sales people who are passionate about selling power tools and inserts and to offer full sales support to our customers in Nigeria; with a local selling mentality.
- Door to door sales and delivery on a motorbike will be part of the daily requirement.
- This is an exciting and challenging position and will help carry the brand to local customers in Nigeria so they can experience our premium service expected from our sales persons.
- Build strong working relationship with all levels in channel partners, contractors, system integrators & end users
- To ensure the appropriate level of product penetration is given; selling tools & consumables to existing customers and new customers.
- Timely stock replenishment not to miss out on opportunities
- Constantly improve your knowledge of our product portfolios to help communicate its qualities to customers
- Period sales report and source customer information to be stored in the company's customer.database.
- HND / OND / B.A / B.Sc
- Minimum of 3 years experience.
Other requirements are as follows:
- Good personal and interpersonal communication skills (oral and written)
- Must have good knowledge of Lagos roads, ability to ride a motorbike and possess a valid permit to ride a motorbike.
- Good negotiation and decision-making skills
Application Closing Date
22nd January, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using "Sales Officer" as the subject of the email.