Promovers Limited specializes in providing relocation solutions for her vast spectrum of customers, whether you’re moving from across the street, intercity, intrastate or interstate we have the best solution to suit your needs. Our clients are assured a 100% cooperation within our comprehensive network of partners and skilled labour resulting in effective and efficient delivery of projects.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Support Assistant
Location: Surulere, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Drive client cash collection through timely invoicing.
- Ensure timely purchase of stationery and consumables.
- Schedule meetings.
- Ensure Timely payment of all mandatory business payment obligations.
Human Resources Functions:
- Staff recruitment
- Staff performance appraisal
- Payroll management
- HR Administration; Staff leave, attendance, pension and HMO, email set ups, etc.
- A minimum of OND in Business Administration, and related disciplines.
- A minimum of 1 year work experience
- Previous experience in warehousing, upholstery or relocation companies is an added advantage.
- Previous experience of having managed a range of support functions
- Proficient with Microsoft office applications Excellent numerical and verbal skills.
- Constantly raises the standard and quality of work, benchmarking against best practices.
- Possess basic ICT knowledge
- Possess basic HR knowledge and skills
- Possess basic Finance knowledge and skills
- Happy disposition
- Attention to details
- Able to keep confidential information
- Resilient, confident and adaptable
- Work with little or no supervision
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Able to manage, develop and influence people
- Professional approach
- Flexible with the ability to work around changing business needs
- Leadership SKills
- Negotiation skills
- Communication: verbal and oral
- Analytical and critical thinking skills
- Organizational and administrative skills
- Problem solving skills
- Conflict management skills
Application Closing Date
28th January, 2021.