Alpha Mead Group is a Total Real Estate Solutions Company established to provide robust business support services to local and international Real Estate investors or owners with interests in Facilities Management, Real Estate Development and Advisory, Security Systems and Technologies, Training, Healthcare Management and Real Estate Financing Services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Business Development Manager will be responsible for the development and performance of all business development activities in the organisation and the achievement of maximum profitability and growth in line with company vision and values.
- Establishes plans and strategies to expand the customer base in the marketing area and contributes to the development of new product/service lines for clients.
- Develop marketing plan and strategies for AMHS at Gbagada General Hospital.
- Become familiar with all investigations offered at AMHS – Gbagada General Hospital project.
- Sign on Gbagada General Hospital Radiodiagnosis Unit with major Health Insurance Organisations in Lagos as a referral centre for radio-diagnostic investigations required by their enrolees
- Develop professional relationships with the healthcare personnel in Gbagada General Hospital and every other healthcare organisation in Gbagada environment for increasing patient volume in Gbagada General Hospital radio-diagnostic unit.
- Inform medical consultants, nursing and support staff at all clinics, Wards, A&E, ICU, Neonatal, and all areas within and outside of the hospital regarding all services offered at the Radiodiagnosis department.
- Distribute and keep track of Patient Referral Forms within and outside of AMHS
- Building market recognition and customer base in primary location.
- Management of the overall business development function of the company in the primary locations.
- Achieving or exceeding any personal or commercial targets set and to manage strategic planning, and forecasting, as well as reporting activities as necessary.
- Develops and implements marketing plan and sales strategy for the market that ensures attainment of company sales goals and profitability.
- Acting as a contact between a company and its existing and potential markets;
- Gathering market and customer information to evaluate customer research, market conditions, and implement marketing plan alterations as needed.
- Develop an up-to-date knowledge of the characteristics, strengths and weaknesses of AMHS Products/Services.
- Develop a good knowledge of the Hospital management market; demand competition and prices.
- B. Sc. Degree in relevant field
- Minimum of 5 years related experience in the Healthcare industry
- Ability to negotiate and close deals.
- Ability to set priorities, meet deadlines, and multi-task with minimal supervision.
- Ability to establish relationships with peers, internal and external customers and vendors.
- Ability to prepare and present a comprehensive marketing report.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access, Microsoft PowerPoint, and Microsoft Outlook.
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Flexibility in all areas. Easily adaptable to ever changing environment and requirements.
- Good professional appearance and attitude.
Application Closing Date
31st January, 2021
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application to: [email protected] using the Job Title as subject of the email.