HR Leverage Africa - Our client who is into Architectural and Landscape Design is currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Architectural & Landscape Site Supervisor
- We are in need of a site supervisor to lead the team in landscape design projects, train them in proper work methods, and oversee their work to ensure that it's in line with project goals.
The Ideal candidate will be responsible for:
- Meeting with clients to discuss landscaping ideas, creating estimates for labor, and establishing budgets.
- Liaising with clients and a variety of professionals, such as surveyors, engineers and architects.
- Reporting progress to clients and board members via phone calls, written reports and presentations.
- Checking and preparing site reports, drawings and designs.
- Using specialist construction management computer software.
- Making safety inspections and ensuring site procedures uphold construction and site regulations.
- Prepare site plans, specifications, and cost estimates
- Coordinate the arrangement of existing and proposed land features and structures
- Prepare graphic representations of plans using computer-aided design and drafting (CADD) software
- Select appropriate landscaping materials
- Analyze environmental reports on land conditions, such as drainage and energy usage
- Inspect landscape project progress to ensure that it adheres to plans
- Seek new work through marketing activities or by giving presentations.
- Minimum of a First degree in Landscape Architecture
- Minimum of 3 years working experience in the relevant industry as a site supervisor
- Experience in Landscaping and architectural design.
- Ideal Candidate must be able to use computer software to prepare drafts and designs.
Application Closing Date
28th January, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the "Job Title" as subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.