HR Leverage Africa - Our client who is into Architectural and Landscape Design is currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Marketing & Sales
- We are currently in need of a marketing & Sales lead to develop, manage and execute sales plans as well as follow new leads.
Ideal candidate will be responsible for:
- Development and execution of an annual marketing plan, marketing calendars, and corresponding budget as well as the creation and execution of annual/seasonal sales programs.
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with relevant marketing, advertising, and events vendors.
- Creating and coordinating community awareness, image building, and press opportunities that support the marketing plan.
- Generating new sales lead.
- Responsible for event preparation, coordination of materials, and staffing.
- Creating, overseeing and coordinating the hard copy for all direct mail campaigns and customer mailings.
- Developing and coordinating production and distribution of all marketing materials.
- Maintaining Marketing Materials Inventory Control log.
- Responsible for the preparation, copywriting, design and distribution of newsletters and emails.
- Monitoring competition through clipping service.
- Additional responsibilities as assigned by the Head of sales and marketing.
- Minimum of a first degree in Business Administration or other related field.
- Minimum of 3 years work experience as a sales and marketing person in a landscaping & Architectural firm.
- Excellent administrative, interpersonal, leadership, multi-tasking, follow-up, and communication skill.
- Ability to interface with all levels of personnel both internally and outside the company
- Working knowledge of marketing, public relations, events management, research and report generation.
- Demonstrated skill in creating, planning and executing marketing initiatives and measuring ROI.
- Skill in preparing written reports and making verbal presentations.
- Word Processing, Power Point, and Excel software skills, database management.
- Working Knowledge of Constant Contact or other email marketing tool.
- Basic HTML knowledge.
Application Closing Date
30th January, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the "Job Title" as subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.