3DTrance Limited is an Architectural firm that started out as a Visualization and Animation Studio, that is focused on providing cutting edge design with modern day trends in Technology and Innovative research in Construction Materials. We offer Architectural services such a; Design and Build, Real Estate Service in Layout Design, Visualization, Presentation, Walkthrough, Breakers, Animations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Executive
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a resilient, empathic Business Development Executive to contribute to the growth of our company.
- Business Development Executives are responsible for finding and retaining clients, encouraging extant clients to purchase added products or features, and remaining abreast of changes in consumption.
- You will also be required to build capacity in staff through regular training and mentorship.
- Familiarizing yourself with all products and services offered by our company.
- Procuring new clients through direct contact, word-of-mouth, and collaboration with the marketing department.
- Attending networking activities to research and connect with prospective clients.
- Maintaining meaningful relationships with existing clients to ensure that they are retained.
- Suggesting upgrades or added products and services that may be of interest to clients.
- Crafting business proposals and contracts to draw in more revenue from clients.
- Negotiating with clients to secure the most attractive prices.
- Equipping staff with the technical and social skills needed to enhance sales.
- Reviewing clients' feedback and implementing necessary changes.
- Remaining in tune with trends in consumption to ensure that our offerings remain relevant.
- Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or similar.
- Extensive sales experience.
- Intuitive and insightful, particularly regarding human behavior.
- Ability to generate revenue by identifying pain points and suggesting suitable products or services.
- Professional yet affable disposition.Neat, well-groomed appearance.
- Great networking skills.Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Resourceful, with outstanding research skills.
- Emboldened by challenges.
- 1 - 7 years Experience.
Application Closing Date
1st March, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] Using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.