First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria's largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Analyst, Scrum Master
Job Identification: 67
Job Schedule: Full time
- Oversees the design, planning and implementation of projects, ensuring that teams have appropriate business and technical specifications, direction, and resources to deliver products effectively.
- Guides and coaches the Team on how to use Agile practices and principles to deliver high quality products and services to our customers.
- Assist with ensuring Agile delivery is understood and the team adheres to Agile theories, practice, and guidelines
Duties & Responsibilities
- Facilitates and supports all scrum events: Sprint Planning, Daily Scrum, Sprint Review, and Sprint Retrospective
- Resolves team impediments with other Scrum Masters to increase the effectiveness of the application of Scrum in the organization.
- Gets team to a high performing level by recognizing areas of strength and improvement and employing appropriate coaching and development techniques
- Coaches the Scrum team in self-organization, cross-functional skillset, domain knowledge and communicates effectively, both internally and externally working within the Scrum team.
- Minimum of a first degree or its equivalent in a business /IT related discipline
- 2 - 3 years working experience with a minimum of 1 year product or project development experience in agile environment.
- Resource constraint
- Having the right tools and environments
Application Closing Date
1st February, 2021.