First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria's largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Analyst, Automated Testing
Job Identification: 66
Job Schedule: Full time
- Assist with implementation, monitoring, and refinement of IT processes, policies, procedures and methods to ensure robust IT practice that complies with industry and business requirements
- Performing and monitoring testing activities to ensure the quality, performance and functionality of all core and non-core banking application software solutions released to the users.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Assist in the evaluation and testing of software and infrastructure to ensure they function according to user requirements and conform to established guidelines
- Engage in all test phases – unit, system, integration and functional testing & acceptance
- Apply, design and develop automated testing strategies and build automated testing frameworks.
- Work with Team Lead to test and analyze each component/phase of the systems development life cycle
- Analyze and verify best automated and manual test approaches and execute acceptance, integration, installation and system testing.
- Work with project managers to plan, manage and track quality test plan
- Ensure that all required testing deliverables are created including testing approach, testing scenarios, conditions and expected results, manual test scripts, automated test scripts and testing control sheets
- Execute formal review cycles including informal review, formal review, testing sign-off and quality assurance review
- Engage all relevant stakeholders and secure the requisite sign-offs
- Act as an independent monitor to ensure application performance is tested before go-live
- Analyze performance test requirements and develop test plans and debug to understand test objective requirements
- Handle performance testing and present results for validating and analysis to Project Teams.
- Minimum of a first degree or its equivalent in a business /IT related discipline
Application Closing Date
2nd February, 2021.