First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria's largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Desk Head, Messaging & Collaboration
Job Identification: 43
Job Schedule: Full time
- Provide technical direction in Messaging and Collaborations requirement definition, planning, coordination and implementation.
- Perform Messaging systems configurations, problem and incident management to ensure IT service continuity and supply
- Develop and configure network infrastructure from conceptualization through stabilization
- Management of Messaging & Collaboration services
- Test, debug, document and analyze performance of Messaging & Collaboration components.
- Assist with Messaging & Collaboration infrastructure implementation
- Provide support to all environments (production, test, QA, development, etc.)
- Conduct event, fault and performance management
- Perform routine Messaging and Collaborations infrastructure analysis, and evaluation on resource requirements necessary to maintain and/or expand service levels.
- 3+ years of experience in windows, network and communications support/administration
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Windows, Active Directory Services, Group Policy, and Messaging ecosystem.
- Proficient understanding of service management tools for event management, provisioning and monitoring
- Good knowledge of Exchange and Office 365 email messaging platforms.
- Proficient knowledge of Hybrid messaging setup, implementation and administration
Core SFIA 5 Skill Requirements:
- Availability Management (AVMT 4)
- Application Support (ASUP 4)
- Service Level Management (SLMO 3)
- IT Operations (ITOP 2)
- Network Support (NTAS 3)
- Problem Management (PBMG 3)
- Service Desk and Incident Management (USUP 3)
Other SFIA 5 Skill Requirements:
- Requirements Definition and Management (REQM 2)
- Learning Delivery (ETDL 3)
Application Closing Date
2nd February, 2021.