Domino Stores Limited is a private Nigerian Group of Companies operating retail, hospitality and property business requires a highly motivated individual.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Supermarket Manager
Location: Asaba, Delta
Employment Type: Full Time
- Directs store operations including retail operations, customer service, managing employees, property management, security management and control, administration and sales.
- Develop business strategies to raise our customers’ pool, expand store traffic and optimize profitability
- Meet sales goals by training, motivating, mentoring and providing feedback to sales staff.
- Assess local Markets conditions and identify current and prospective sales opportunities.
- Complete store administration and ensure compliance with policies and procedures
- Develop financial objectives and business plans. Meet goals and metrics.
- Bring out the best of branch’s personnel through training, coaching, development and motivation.
- Ensure adherence to set standards, procedure and policies.
- Monitor inventory levels and order new items
- Address customer and employee satisfaction issues promptly.
- Maintain outstanding store condition and visual merchandising standards
- Responsible for maintaining an acceptable gross profit, proper inventory management and reporting of store activities.
- Responsible for achieving a greater sales increase over the previous year in sales.
- Report on buying trends, customer needs, profits etc
- Degree in Business Administration or relevant field.
- MUST have minimum of 3 years’ experience working in a supermarket environment, ideally in a managerial role.
- Powerful leading skills and business orientation.
- Customer service-oriented with in-depth knowledge of basic business management processes.
- Strong organizational skills
- Attention to Details and Numerical Skills.
Demonstrable Skills and Technical Competence:
- Interested applicants must be of high integrity
- Possess good communication and interpersonal skills
- Be able to deliver task in a timely and quality manner.
- N60,000 - N200,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
15th March, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in PDF or Word format as attachment to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.