Nsik Engineering Company Limited is an Engineering outfit from the stable of thriving Nsik Motors Nigeria Limited.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Safety
Location: Uyo, Akwa Ibom
Employment Type: Full-time
- Auditing production, keeping on the lookout for any unsafe behaviour or breaks in regulations
- Assessing risk and possible safety hazards of all aspects of operations
- Creating analytical reports of safety data
- Inspecting production equipment and processes to make sure they are safe
- Presenting safety principles to staff in meetings or lecture-type training sessions
- Participating in continuing education to update knowledge of health and safety protocols and techniques
- Creating safety plans that include suggested improvements to existing infrastructure and business processes
- Sharing information, suggestions, and observations with project leadership to create consistency in safety standards throughout the production team and the entire company
- Meeting company health and safety goals
- Investigating causes of accidents and other unsafe conditions on the job site
- Liaising with law enforcement and other investigators who are present at the time of a serious accident
- Finding the best way to prevent future accidents
- Reviewing and reporting on the staff's compliance with health and safety rules and recommending commendations or dismissal based on performance
- Minimum of first Degree (B.Sc. / HND) in any related field
- Minimum of five (5) years’ experience in a similar role
- Professional qualification in Health & Safety or Master Degree in any related field will be added advantage.
- Written Communication: Must have strong written communication skills
Application Closing Date
20th January, 2021.