First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria's largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Team Lead, Program Management
Job Identification: 86
Job Schedule: Full Time
- Deliver project objectives within time, resource and budget constraints in the Bank, Group and Subsidiaries.
- Sustain a sense of urgency around project critical paths and issues.
- Performs all activities necessary to develop and successfully implement an information security plan and the program based on that plan with commitments.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop, implement, and maintain an information security program, plan, and processes
- Define information security roles and responsibilities
- Allocate adequately trained, skilled resources to implement the information security program and plan
- Identify, manage, and maintain the work products required to implement the information security program and plan
- Communicate with and report to (as required) all internal and external stakeholders
- Measure and monitor cost, schedule, and performance against the information security plan
- Identify and involve relevant stakeholders (internal and external)
- Review the status of the information security program with higher-level managers
- Identify, review, assess, and enable business functions that impact information security.
- Minimum Education: First Degree in Computer Science / Engineering.
- Minimum experience - 10 years working knowledge in Information Technology/Information Security. Higher Degrees/Professional Certificates
- Working knowledge of PCI DSS
- Working knowledge of ISO 27001
- Information Security Standards, security architecture and practices.
- Good knowledge of network security and encryption models.
Application Closing Date
1st February, 2021.