Paelyt Solutions Limited is an innovative financial services company (payments, loans, and savings), and technology solutions provider. We possess several money lending products, including Traders/agents, Device financing, Supplier financing, Salaries etc. Through partnerships with clients, our solutions are functional at key banks and financial institutions. Our payment platform, Paytrx, facilitates seamless and secure payments across several online and offline channels. Our primary focus is on business-to-business (B2B) and business-to-business-to-customer (B2B2C) financial services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Strategy Associate
Location: Lekki Pennisula, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- We are looking to recruit a Business Strategy Associate who will contribute to the development of our business
- The Business Strategy Associate will actively support the provision of business strategic planning initiatives for the company while working as part of the Strategy and Organisational Effectiveness Division.
- The Strategy and Organisational Effectiveness Division strives to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of all units while providing checks and balances, thus, managing quality control.
- Document and implement process and enterprise models that support achievement of business strategy and objectives.
- Keep abreast of global and local best practices on process standards and tools.
- Assist in continuously reviewing the division’s activities, make recommendations for improvement and implement approved initiatives to ensure enhanced performance of the team.
- Establish and maintain relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Conduct research and utilizes business Intelligence tools to carryout data analysis and reporting.
- Analyse work systems and processes to propose ideas and support the implementation of innovation initiatives within the organization.
- Actively support strategy formulation and policy documentations
- Assist in developing and implementing business process framework and recommend suitable process modelling tools to drive effectiveness
- Assist in developing organisation wide process documentation standards and tools in line with globally accepted standards.
- Ensure the implementation of defined and documented process documentation standards organization-wide
- Conduct checks to determine if activities are performed in accordance with SOPs.
- Collate feedback from team members and determine potential improvement opportunities to existing SOPs
- Identify needs and opportunities for innovation initiatives within the functional area
- Assist in pilot testing and/or prototyping to determine effectiveness of innovation initiatives. Participate in the rollout of process updates/improvements.
- Document operational functions of the organisational performance systems within the department
- Support the development of weekly/quarterly/annual performance reports
- Support cross-functional business and product performance reviews. Track the progress and performance of business processes by comparing test results against key performance indicators
- Provide administrative support in all process improvement/re-engineering projects.
- Assist departmental leaders and managers in driving and optimizing improvement of key-value levers that will give the business a sustainable competitive advantage.
- Manage business intelligence analyses that will provide valuable benchmarking for management as well as timely insights to various departments.
- Analyze long-term market trends for the purpose of providing recommendations to leadership and management across the business in regard to business development opportunities, inclusive of acquisition and disposal strategies.
- And Any other task assigned by your supervisor from time to time based on business priorities of the business.
- Bachelor's / Master's Degree
- Experience: 3 - 5 years.
- Knowledge of the finance industry business operations
- Possesses an understanding of FinTech businesses and products.
- Demonstrate basic leadership skills.
- Strong strategic and analytical orientation
- Highly developed collaborative nature.
- Attention to details.
- Good stakeholder and engagement abilities.
- Knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting, and cost control principles
- Ability to analyze financial data and prepare financial reports, plans, and projections
- Excellent communication & presentation skills
- In-depth knowledge of company products and services
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and other relevant accounting tools.
- Relationship Management Skill
- Communication Skills - Written and Oral
- Digital Literacy
- Problem Solving
- Service Orientation
- Financial Management
- Quality Assurance.
Application Closing Date
16th March, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.