Paelyt Solutions Limited - We are an innovative financial services company (payments, loans, and savings), and technology solutions provider. We possess several money lending products, including Traders/agents, Device financing, Supplier financing, Salaries etc.Through partnerships with clients our solutions are functional at key banks and financial institutions.
Our payment platform, Paytrx, facilitates seamless and secure payments across several online and offline channels. Our primary focus is on business-to-business (B2B) and business-to-business-to-customer(B2B2C) financial services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Strategy Associate
Location: Lekki Pennisula, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Finance Strategy Associate – Products will actively support the provision of strategic financial planning initiatives, research, recommend processes to optimise and improve product performance for the company while working as part of the Strategy and Organisational Effectiveness Division.
- Research, design, plan, document and implement processes and financial models that support achievement of business and products strategy and objectives.
- Keep abreast of market intelligence to support the assessment of products financial performance
- Develop metrics and processes to monitor the achievement of financial targets and implement processes that improve product performance
- Establish and maintain relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Conduct research and utilizes business Intelligence tools to carryout data analysis and reporting.
- Analyse work systems, processes, propose ideas and support the implementation of innovative products within the organization.
- Actively support product strategy formulation and policy documentations
- Assist in developing and implementing business process framework and recommend suitable financial modelling tools to drive accurate financial planning and financial reporting
- Establish and review key financial strategic priorities and translate them into actionable and quantitative policies and plans.
- Support strategic performance management and development of product KPIs and processes to facilitate analysis and reporting of performance against plans and budgets
- Support in developing pricing strategies and policies in accordance with market conditions and product
- Support price modelling activities for organisation's financial feasibility and profitability to set effective price points
- Drive the periodical (weekly, monthly and quarterly) reporting of products performance.
- Collate feedback from all internal and external parties and determine potential improvement opportunities to existing products
- Identify needs and opportunities for innovation initiatives within the functional area
- Assist in pilot testing and/or prototyping of new products to determine effectiveness of innovation initiatives. Participate in the rollout of product updates/improvements.
- Support cross-functional business and product performance reviews. Track the progress and performance of business products by comparing test results against key performance indicators
- Assist departmental leaders and managers in driving and optimizing improvement of key value levers that will give the business a sustainable competitive advantage.
- Manage business intelligence analyses that will provide valuable benchmarking for management as well as timely insights to various departments.
- Analyze long-term market trends for the purpose of providing recommendations to leadership and management across the business in regard to financial and product development opportunities, inclusive of acquisition and disposal strategies.
And any other task assigned by your supervisor from time to time based on business priorities of the business.
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor's degree / Master's degree with 3-5 years work experience.
- Knowledge of the finance industry business operations
- Possesses an understanding of FinTech businesses and products.
- Demonstrate basic leadership skills.
- Strong strategic and analytical orientation
- Highly developed collaborative nature.
- Attention to details.
- Good stakeholder and engagement abilities.
- Knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting, and cost control principles
- Ability to analyze financial data and prepare financial reports, plans, and projections
- Excellent communication & presentation skills
- In-depth knowledge of company products and services
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and other relevant accounting tools.
- Financial Management
- Team work
- Communication Skills – Written and Oral
- Digital Literacy
- Problem Solving
- Service Orientation
- Quality Assurance
Application Closing Date
16th March, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] with job title as the subject