Paelyt is an innovative financial services company (payments, loans, and savings), and technology solutions provider. We possess several money lending products, including Traders/agents, Device financing, Supplier financing, Salaries etc.
Our payment platform, Paytrx, facilitates seamless and secure payments across several online and offline channels. Through partnerships with clients our solutions are functional at key banks and financial institutions. Our primary focus is on business-to-business (B2B) and business-to-business-to-customer (B2B2C) financial services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Strategy Manager
Location: Lekki Pennisula, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- The Business Strategy Manager will be responsible for providing business strategic planning direction for the company as manager of the Strategy and Organisational Effectiveness Division.
- He or She will drive strategic planning, research, and documentation activities in relation to policy formulation, business rules and reporting.
- Develop organisational strategies and policies by analysing the impact of internal and external influencing factors and seeking consultation from relevant stakeholders
- Align functional plans with organisational goals and targets to contribute to organisational strategies
- Evaluate the environmental and external factors that may affect the organisational strategies
- Coordinate research efforts into both local and global best practices as well as the monitoring of industry trends and developments in order to benchmark current best practices
- Supervise the planning, organising and execution of implementation including training/orientation programmes for new/redesigned processes
- Establish a framework to continuously monitor and assess existing organisational processes to support the Company’s strategic goals and objectives
- Collaborate with both internal and external stakeholders
- Liaise with relevant departmental/divisional heads to define organisation wide process standards
- Strategy definition, reviews, spearheading the strategic vision across all fronts of the business.
- Implement and develop Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and enforce compliance with SOPs
- Manage the development of corporate plans and budgets
- Establish and review key strategic priorities and translate them into actionable and quantitative plans.
- Supports the strategic planning process to ensure that this process is timely, focused, and value adding.
- Strategic performance management and development of business KPI infrastructure in order to facilitate analysis and reporting of performance against plans and budgets as well as strategic objectives.
- Manage the development of weekly/quarterly/annual performance reports for the business’s leaders
- Facilitate cross-functional business and product performance reviews.
- Coaching, and development of strategy management personnel and identifying and advising on areas for enhancement and focus.
- Develop and implement strategic risk management threat identification and evaluation processes
- Responsible for the development of weekly/quarterly/annual strategic risk reports for the senior strategy management as well as the business’s top leadership.
- Review, manage, and analyse existing business strategies in order to provide counsel to the business’s leadership and ensure alignment with the business’s overall strategy.
- Assist departmental leaders and managers in driving and optimizing improvement of key value levers that will give the business a sustainable competitive advantage.
- Manage business intelligence analyses that will provide valuable benchmarking for management as well as timely insights to various departments.
- Analyze long-term market trends for the purpose of providing recommendations to leadership and management across the business in regard to business development opportunities, inclusive of acquisition and disposal strategies.
- Work with senior executives in setting the vision and agenda of the business and work with the day-to-day planning teams in developing a clear roadmap that will realize the business’s vision.
- And Any other task assigned by your supervisor from time to time based on business priorities of the business.
- Bachelor's / Master's Degree
- Experience: 8 - 12 years.
- Good knowledge of the finance industry business operations
- In-depth understanding FinTech business and products.
- Demonstrate excellent leadership skills.
- Strong strategic and analytical orientation
- Highly developed collaborative nature.
- Attention to details.
- Good Management abilities
- Knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting, and cost control principles
- Ability to analyze financial data and prepare financial reports, plans, and projections
- Excellent communication & presentation skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and other relevant accounting tools.
- Relationship Management Skill
- Team work
- Communication Skills - Written and Oral
- Digital Literacy
- Problem Solving
- Service Orientation
- Financial Management
- Quality Assurance
- In-depth knowledge of company products and services.
Application Closing Date
16th March, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.