Anadach Consulting Limited (www.anadach.com) are a strategic global healthcare firm focused on providing innovative advice and creating solutions to major challenges facing healthcare organizations through the services we provide. Some of our services include Management consulting, capability enhancement and executive recruitment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Desk/ Client Service Officer
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Our client is a growing facility in Lagos that places strong emphasis on the delivery of high-quality patient-centered care. They provide General Pediatrics Services, Medical and Surgical Outpatient Consultations and specialized services for Adults.
- As a result of expansion and strategic initiatives aimed at delivering increased value to patients’ experience, career opportunities exist for high performing professionals that can contribute to rapidly growing organization.
- The selected candidate will act as the first point of call for receiving clients, parcels and incoming calls.
- He will provide assistance in office management with the responsibilities of reception, secretarial duties, and administrative support to enhance daily clinical operations.
- He will work collaboratively with the rest of the practice team to deliver high quality patient-centered care within the boundaries of his role to meet the needs of patients.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Receive patients and clients at the reception politely
- Responsible for all the activities regarding patients’ visit; patient's appointment, retrieval of existing patient's details and registration of new patients.
- Preparation of patients' bills and filling of appropriate forms.
- Write business letters and type medical reports
- Sending of HMO forms on daily basis to the doctors for diagnosis and
verification and signature to ensure payment.
- Receive and route incoming and outgoing mails and courier packages as appropriate in a timely manner.
- Ensure the reception area portrays the clinic's quality standard and professional image at all times.
- Registration of issued drugs into the system,
- Preparation of clients' monthly invoice and monthly report.
- Patient's appointment and data management.
- Ensure high level of efficiency at the front desk office and client’s satisfaction.
Qualification and Experience
- A Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field
- Minimum of 3 -5 years’ experience in Front Desk, Secretarial or administrative functions
Required Skills and Competencies:
- Good writing, oral and communication skills
- Intelligent and innovative approach to resolving challenges
- Positive, enthusiastic and friendly disposition
- Ability to multitask with good attention to details
- Should be conversant with Microsoft Excel and Word
- Professional and pleasant telephone etiquette
- Exceptional client interaction and relationship management skills
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Accurate data management skills
- High level of integrity
- Ability to use Electronic Medical Record (EMR) or willingness to learn
- Candidates living in Ikoyi/Victoria Island and environs are preferable.
Application Closing Date
31st January, 2021
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and cover letter stating the measureable impact you have made in your current place of work and the specific skills you have that complement the job requirements to: [email protected]
- Please indicate your full name and reference position as the subject of your email.
- Applications without cover letters would not be reviewed, and only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.