mDoc is a digital health social enterprise that leverages behavioral science, technology and quality improvement methodologies to provide improved access to quality healthcare for people with chronic health needs. Our ethos is etched in the belief that augmenting the healthcare & technology landscape is paramount to helping Africa unlock its true potential. We are on a mission to transform how African healthcare consumers receive the support they need to live longer, healthier, happier, and more productive lives.
In close partnership with organizations, we are augmenting the health system to focus on what matters to our members in their communities. We are building an enabling community-based ecosystem to better help people with self-management of their chronic conditions and other wellness and health needs while helping them navigate quality in-person healthcare when face to-face care is needed. We are growing quickly and therefore are working hard to build a team with curiosity, problem-solving skills and a deep desire to positively impact health.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Growth Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- In this role, you will be responsible for helping drive the growth of our members. You will serve as the front of the company and will focus on driving sustainable financial growth through partnerships with a myriad of partners and directly with end-users.
- You will work closely with the product, project, technology and service teams to develop strategies for growth. You will develop and operationalize new and referral partnerships, inclusive of the meso-strategies, and processes required to execute on these relationships.
- This role is suitable for an entrepreneurial individual with a high propensity for laser-focused execution.
- The Manager, Growth will be responsible for playing a critical role in driving mDoc's commercial organization success.
- You will build and manage the business development function in mDoc's start up environment including devising our strategy for building strategic relationships with a focus on impact, customer and revenue generation.
- You will own the overall relationship for new and existing partnerships, serve as a key point of escalation for partnership management
- You will see opportunity and seize it, meaning you will create opportunities that enable mDoc to build partnerships, gain customers and ensure a scalable commercial organization.
- Excellent candidates will be able to see what doesn't exist, construct opportunities that help mDoc gain customers, and constantly reflect and iterate on how to improve those opportunities and scale them.
- You will execute go-to-market strategies with accountability for revenue growth
- You will conduct regular business reviews to assess progress against growth plans and be responsible for developing and reporting out on growth results and metrics.
- You will maintain current client relationships and develop guidelines to ensure partnerships drive shared value
- You will create a pipeline of potential customers and contact them to develop relationships and sales
- You will develop new sales areas and improving sales through various methods, research trends and create new opportunities to increase sales
- You will maintain a strong understanding of products and services, and innovating new ways to serve businesses
- Work closely with the cross-functional teams, external and internal stakeholders to understand our products and services and focus on optimal person-centred engagement and service delivery.
- Work closely with the communications team to develop related internal and external materials and media output.
- Support grants and proposal development efforts.
- Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree qualification.
- 2 years Experience.
Application Closing Date
10th March, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send the below Documents to: [email protected] indicating the position you are applying for in the subject line of your email.
- Your Resume or CV.
- A cover letter.
Note: Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.