At mDoc, we are working to augment the health system, in partnership with private and public entities to focus on what matters to our members in their communities. We are building an enabling community-based and digital ecosystem to better help people with self-management of their chronic conditions and other health needs while helping them navigate quality in-person healthcare when face-to-face care is needed. We focus on personalized self-care. Over the next few months, we will grow quickly with key projects requiring a deep focus and the discipline, rigor and humility to test alongside our customers, iterate and ultimately scale quickly.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Project Manager, Engineering
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are seeking a highly talented and experienced technical project manager to oversee a wide variety of projects from conceptual design through implementation.
- You will have the chance to network with a plethora of audiences across technology, clinical and data as well as form a dream team of experts for each project to maximize resources and efficiency. If you are ready to steer high-level projects to success, we are excited to have you on our team.
- The person filling this position is a critical anchor to driving the success of our company.
- Full ownership of project discovery, critical success factors, stakeholder engagement, and project execution through closure for > 3 Process Improvement projects simultaneously across the Technology Team.
- Develop comprehensive project plans that merge customer requirements with company goals and coordinate various managers and technical personnel during all project phases, from initial development through implementation.
- Organise and facilitate sprint planning, daily stand -up meetings and reviews
- Maintain process documentation
- Assist with internal and external communication
- Participate proactively in developing and maintaining team standards
- Assist the teams with making appropriate commitments through task definition
- Create and manage project plans in adherence with organization standards.
- Identify gaps in business functions and business process. Review gaps with business partners to determine solution alternatives.
- Engage stakeholders on project objectives, goals and success measures -manage expectations, escalate where needed.
- Identify and design business solutions for the project using industry standard practices.
- Draft diagrams representing project context, solution design and process flows. Partner with project stakeholders to determine appropriate solutions.
- Manage project risks and issues using experienced mitigation strategies, escalate where needed.
- Perform project oversight responsibilities for associate team resources.
- Create and maintain project management templates for the technology teams
- Other duties, as needed.
- Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or a related field.
- 5 years project management experience in an agile software development environment
- Experience as a certified scrum master or agile coach role in an agile environment
- Thorough knowledge of successful agile techniques
- Experience using agile tools such as JIRA, Trello, User Story Map, Confluence
- Ability to conceptualize and execute on tight timelines, and juggle competing priorities.
- Ability to coach the team to reach their highest potential
- Be able to deal with multiple projects and deadlines
- Proven ability to work independently without supervision
- Must be collaborative in driving decisions
- Excellent leadership abilities and comfort in working with a global team and in a startup environment.
- Attention to detail and ability to problem-solve under pressure.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
- A recognition that mDoc is an early-stage startup so we work around the clock and are looking for you to work with an entrepreneurial mindset, quickly and efficiently.
- A willingness to work super hard and problem-solve as a collective.
Application Closing Date
10th February, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send the below Documents to: [email protected] indicating the position you are applying for in the subject line of your email.
- Your Resume or CV.
- A cover letter.
- A link to your Twitter or IG handle if you have one.
- Two shareable project plan.
- Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
- If you do not send a cover letter, your application will not be reviewed.
- Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.