Accion Microfinance Bank Limited - Established in 2006, began operations in May 2007 on license from the Central Bank of Nigeria. Our management team comprises seasoned and distinguished professionals from diverse backgrounds complemented by the expertise of our technical partners, ACCION International. At Accion Microfinance Bank our core values, business philosophy and methodology distinguish us as one of the leading microfinance banks in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Regional Value Chain Officer
Job Type: Full Time
- Sensitize branches within the Area of coverage of all Special products, their features and benefits
- Monitor portfolio growth in terms Volume, Number and PAR of all Special products
- Follow through loan processing, approvals and disbursements with stakeholder departments such as CPC, Risk and Legal
- Joint recovery drive with branches
- Go on joint calls and market storms with the branch team to create awareness on Special products
- Spool resting clients on all Special products for possible reactivation
- Ensure client satisfaction throughout product usage
- Quarterly training of Branches within area of coverage on updates/changes of Special products
- Provide support to branches by handling customer complaints
- Carry our site verification for Housing and SME loan request
- Prepare site report, pictorial evidence, BOQ and evaluation report for Housing and SME loan request
- Forward evaluation report to Legal and ensure client?s account is funded for the Legal search
- Obtain the Memorandum of Deposit from Legal and ensure clients signs off
- Prepare weekly reports on all activities carried out for the week among other responsibilities as assigned.
Qualification & Experiences
- A minimum of 5 years working experience of which 3 years must have been spent in the financial services sector or building and construction sector.
- Minimum Education Qualification of a B.Sc or HND in Business Admin / Accounting, Building or environmental sciences with numerate coursework.
- Excellent writing and oral communication/presentation skills.
- Strong analytical and negotiation skills.
- Microfinance industry knowledge
- In-depth knowledge of Nigerian economic and business environment.
- Understanding of the building and construction industry and the entire value chain.
- Excellent relationship management skills and ability to motivate a team to achieve desired result.
Application Closing Date
27th January, 2021.