Royal Touch Integrated Resources Limited has a strong management team made up of competent, knowledgeable and experienced hands, who have an in-depth understanding of the industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Production Manager
Locations: Lagos & Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- As a production manager, you'll oversee the production process, coordinating all production activities and operations. You'll need to:
- Plan and draw up a production schedule
- Decide on and order the resources that are required and ensure stock levels remain adequate
- Select equipment and take responsibility for its maintenance
- Set the quality standards
- Ensure that the production will be cost effective by estimating costs and negotiating and agreeing budgets with both clients and managers
- Monitor the production processes and adjust schedules as needed
- Monitor productivity rates and product standards and implement quality control programmes
- Organise the repair of any damaged equipment
- Liaise with different departments, teams and companies, e.g. suppliers, managers, clients
- Ensure that health and safety guidelines are followed at all times
- Ensure customer orders are completed on time and to budget and that quality standards and targets are met
- Work with managers to implement the company's policies and goals
- Collate and analyse data, putting together production reports for both factory managers and customers
- Supervise and motivate a team of workers
- Review worker performance and identify training needs.
- You'll be involved in the pre-production (planning) stage as well as the production (control and supervision) stage. A large part of the job is dealing with people and resource management.
- You may also be involved with product design and purchasing. In some larger firms, planners, controllers and production engineers and supervisors will assist you. The role may be integrated with other functions, such as marketing, sales and finance.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor's degree with 0 - 1 year work experience.
N90,000 - N100,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
31st January, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: [email protected] using the "Job Title" as the subject of the email.